I am so excited for my turn on the Mommy & Me blog tour! Me and my little take any chance we can to dress alike! She will probably make fun of me when she grows up and looks back on all of our matching outfits, but for now she LOVES to match!
For our set, I picked the new Lulu pattern! It is a quick and easy sew! I have a ton more planned for this holiday season! I used solid CL from The Purpleseamstress and green striped DBP from Sly Fox Fabrics! The cut file I used is FREE and available to you soon!
Daddy sure did get some great shots of me and my little!
I hope you find some inspiration for Mommy & Me creations while following the blog tour!
We would like to thank our Mommy and Me Christmas Outfit Blog tour sponsors! Please enter to win wonderful prizes in our Giveaway below!
Also, please visit all of the amazing Mommy and Me Christmas Outfit Inspirations in our Mommy and Me Christmas Blog Tour hosted by Seams Sew Lo below!
- December 4th: Seams Sew Lo
- December 5th: Katewillknit
- December 6th: Tenille’s Thread
- December 7th: That’s Sew Lily
- December 8th: Stitched by Jennie
- December 9th: Petite Stitchery & Co
- December 10th: Seams Sew Lo
- December 11th: kathys kwilts and more
- December 12th: Sewing with Sarah
- December 13th: Octaves of Color
- December 14th: My Crazy Crafty Beautiful Life
- December 15th: I Have Purple Hair
- December 16th: Nu Me NuYou
- December 17th: Frullemieke
- December 18th: Sewing Blue
- December 19th: Auschick Sews
- December 20th: Violets and Jewels
- December 21st: Seams Like Style
- December 22nd: Aurora Designs